The Social Tester
A social tester is somebody who invests in himself and the people around him. It’s somebody who wants to actively develop a better, more open and more social world. It’s somebody who believes in true teams and not just groups of people.
Did you ever wonder what happened to the little child you once were? Where did the joy, the passion and the fury go? Did you every wonder why nothing ever seems to run right as soon as people need to start to work together in a group?
Peter will try to provide you with an answer to these questions. He will focus on how you can build a true team and how you can become a social tester, how you can inspire others and how you can become a true member of the teams that govern your life.
The Social Tester centers on people, teams and how to combine both into a creative, fun and efficient combination of excellence. What will you learn during this session?
- the difference between a group of people and a team and how to create a true team.
- how you can motivate people without giving them more money.
- how you can improve yourself one step at a time.
- a new way of solving people management problems.
This session is based on my own experience in both my professional and personal life and the following references:
- Drive by Daniel Pink
- The Art of Nonconformity by Chris Guillebeau
- The Fifth Discipline by Peter Senge
- Gamestorming by James Macanufo
- …and many more