Agile Testing in a Healthcare Environment
Agile testing is a software testing practice that follows the principles of agile software development. Agile testing involves all members of a cross-functional agile team, with special expertise contributed by testers, to ensure delivering the business value desired by the customer at frequent intervals by working at a sustainable pace. This paper briefs about the process and ways to implement agile testing in the projects.
- Test Management Professionals — Managers, Architects, Test Leads, Software Test Engineers
- Quality / SEPG Management Professionals — Managers, QA Leads, Software QA Engineers
- Project Management Professionals — Managers, Leads, Software Engineers
Area of Application: Testing Projects
- Customers benefit from Agile as it ensures high customer satisfaction courtesy frequent releases.
- Managers benefit from Agile as it makes life easier for them. No overheads, minimal documentation, no useless meetings and clear & crisp communication with all stakeholders.
- Testing team benefits from Agile as they get ‘Early Access’ to the software to test.
- All stakeholders have a better visibility of the project and ‘right expectations’ from each other.